will join them in making remarks during a memorial tribute at the Family Life Center at 7:30 a.
What does FLC stand for?
FLC stands for Family Life Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLC
We have 183 other meanings of FLC in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Loudoun Bassmasters
- Funny Little Brown Mushrooms (Mycology)
- Finger Lakes Building Officials Association, Incorporated (New York)
- Future Lower Back Problem
- Flathead Lake Biological Station (University of Montana)
- Fort La Bosse School Division (Virden, MB, Canada)
- Front Line Business Unit
- Fetal Lung-to-Body Weight Ratio
- Fall Leadership Conference (various organizations)
- Family Law Courts (Australia)
- Family Life Champion
- Farm Labor Contractor (state authorization to hire nonimmigrant labor for farmers)
- Fast Life Crew (clothing)
- Fault-List Collapsing
- Federal Laboratory Consortium
- Federal Library Committee
- Federated Logic Conference (various schools)
- Ferroelectric Liquid Crystal
- Fiber Loop Carrier
- Fiber Loop Converter (ADC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the eve of the wedding, the groom's parents hosted a rehearsal dinner at the Family Life Center of the church for the wedding party, friends, family, and out-of-town guests.
We visited the Family Life Center and noticed that the elderly, children and women had good time there.
A special children's program takes place in the Family Life Center each hour.
Gregory III Family Life Center, which sits right next door, for Bible study, meetings (the list printed in the bulletin for this day is two inches long), and after-church fellowship, to play basketball in the gym upstairs, or to take a meal at The Tuning Fork, a small diner inside the center.
The Family Life Center opened last year to help re-integrate former inmates into the community.
Organizationally there's a cross-referral relationship between the Family Life Center and Gilda Acosta-Gonzalez's mobile clinic and St.
Now the faith boasts of mega-churches that actually draw people out of their homes and into buildings called family life centers.