American Inn of Court, the Richmond Bar Association, the Chesterfield County Bar Association, the Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association, and the Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar.
What does FLBA stand for?
FLBA stands for Family Law Bar Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLBA
- Folsom Lake Bowl (Folsom, CA)
- Fonderie et Laminoir de Breteuil (French foundry)
- Forward Logistics Base
- Framed, Ledged & Braced (wood design)
- Francesca Lia Block (author)
- Freelance Blues (comic book)
- Freshfield Lane Brickworks (UK)
- Front de Liberation de la Bretagne (French: Breton Liberation Front)
- Funny Little Beat (EMS slang)
- Funny Looking Beat (medical/cardiac slang)
- Federal Land Bank Association
- Finger Lakes Ballet Academy
- For Lack of a Better Alternative
- Forest Lake Baseball Association
- Fundação Luis Bernardo de Almeida (Portuguese: Luis Bernardo de Almeida Foundation)
- Federal Land Bank Board
- Federation Libanaise de Basketball (Lebanese Basketball Federation)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Basketball (French: Luxembourg Federation of Basketball; Luxembourg)
- Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast Association (New York)
- Family League of Baltimore City (est. 1991; Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of Liverpool's Family Law Bar Association (FLBA) lobbied Chris Grayling and renewed warnings over the dwindling quality of advice in child protection cases if further cuts are made.
The West Midlands Family Law Bar Association (FLBA) said it was alarmed about the impact of the Government's proposals for cuts to family legal aid on the ability of vulnerable children and families to obtain the specialist legal representation they require when faced with abuse and violence.