Fifteen patient volunteers were each given head-to-toe health assessments including lifestyle, health and family history questionnaires along with a physical assessment of numerous body systems including the heart, lungs and skin.
What does FHQ stand for?
FHQ stands for Family History Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHQ
We have 2 other meanings of FHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Federal High Priority Project
- Friction Hydro-Pillar Processing
- Fish Health Protection Regulations (Canada)
- Foothills Park and Recreation District (Littleton, CO)
- Fellow of the Health Physics Society
- Fingal Head Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Forest Hills Public Schools (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Full Hydraulic Power Steering (product feature)
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program
- Federation of Houston Professional Women (Texas)
- Fédération d'Haltérophilie du Québec (French: Weightlifting Federation of Quebec; Canada)
- Fachhochschule Regensburg (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Failed Host Recovery
- Fair Hearing Request (various locations)
- Farmhouse Rattery (breeding)
- Faster Hit Recovery (Diablo II gaming)
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
- Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
- Fetal Heart Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers screened the subjects using a medical family history questionnaire, a physical examination, an ECG and an echocardiogram.
Participating families might be asked to complete a Family History Questionnaire, donate blood samples, and document affected family members' symptoms through medical records or physical examinations (traveling to Indiana University is not required).