What does FHT stand for?
FHT stands for Family Health Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHT
We have 45 other meanings of FHT in our Acronym Attic
- Femoral Head-Soft Tissue Distance
- Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS, USA)
- fuel helium service valve
- Faculty of Health and Social Work (University of Plymouth; Plymouth, UK)
- Female High School Wrestling
- Frequency Hopper/Hopping Synchronization
- Fire Hazard Severity Zone (wildfire risk area; California)
- Fairstar Heavy Transport (Netherlands)
- Faith, Hope and Trick (episode of TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- Family Health Team