According to Greg Williams, CFO of Family Health Centers of Baltimore (FHCB), "As an FQHC, we must comply with billing and reporting requirements that are unique to community health centers, making our workflow even more challenging than the workflow at private physician practices.
What does FHCB stand for?
FHCB stands for Family Health Centers of Baltimore (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Friends of the Heritage Community Foundation (est. 2003; Canada)
- Friends' Health Connection
- Fuel Handling Cell
- Full Hydraulic Calculation (fire sprinkling systems)
- Fundacion Humedal la Conejera
- Fuqua Heart Center (Piedmont Hospital; Atlanta, GA)
- Familial Hypercholanemia
- Fayetteville Homeschool Christian Athletics Association (Fayetteville, NC)
- Financial Holding Company Act (Taiwan)
- Florida Health Care Association
- Frederick H. Cossitt Branch Library (North Granby, CT)
- Family Health Care Clinic
- Family History of Colon Cancer
- Farley Hill Cricket Club (UK)
- Farnhams and Hedgerley Community Church (UK)
- Federal Health Care Center
- Fièvre Hémorragique de Crimée-Congo (French: Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean-Congo)
- Florida Health Care Coalition
- Florida Hurricane Crisis Coalition (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Forest Hills Country Club (various locations)