Information on Family First party site containing its policies has been replaced with a warning message under the headline 'HACKED BY ANONYMOUS', which was accompanied by an audio clip of a hip hop song by Australian band Dyad Souls.
What does FFP stand for?
FFP stands for Family First Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFP
We have 177 other meanings of FFP in our Acronym Attic
- Frontlines Fuel of War (gaming)
- Furniture Finders of Winsford Ltd. (Winsford, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Final Fantasy: One Winged Angel (gaming resource)
- Fuente Fuente Opus X (cigars)
- Farm Family of the Year (Arkansas award program)
- Firefighter of the Year
- First Fruits of Zion (Marshfield, MO)
- Fabrication, Falsification, or Plagiarism (research misconduct)
- Fair Flowers Fair Plants (flower labelling)
- Falsification, Fabrication, and Plagiarism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outspoken Steve Fielding, from the conservative Family First Party, said women could attempt to cheat the centre-left Labor government's plans for paid leave by deliberately conceiving a child they never intended to have.
The proposal follows a similar bill proposed in 2009 to the Australian senate by the small Family First party, which was the subject of a community affairs legislation committee hearing this April.
Despite our ugly history with sectarianism and Australians' deep suspicion about a close association between party politics and denominational religion, the recent election saw the Coalition broker a deal with the religious-based Family First Party (FFP) involving the consideration of all legislative change from a 'family perspective' in exchange for preferences--a deal that very nearly saw Family First seize the balance of power in the Senate.
The project has infuriated family advocates, with Senator Steve Fielding of the Family First party branding it "absurd, ridiculous and disgusting".
Fundamentalist Islam has achieved the most press, but it is fundamentalist Christianity that has now asserted itself politically, with the rise of the Family First party, and its successful preference deals with the Democrats and the ALP.