Founded in 1987, the Cox Family Enterprise Center has been dedicated to the education, recognition and research of family businesses.
What does FEC stand for?
FEC stands for Family Enterprise Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEC
We have 245 other meanings of FEC in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the European Board of Vascular Surgery (designation)
- Final Empty Body Weight
- Fabrication Evaluation Chip (semiconductors)
- Facilities Engineering Command
- Facility Emergency Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Faculty Effort Certification
- Faculty Ethics Committee (various schools)
- Faculty Executive Council
- Faecal Egg Count (parasitological diagnosis)
- Family Education Center
- Family Entertainment Center (various organizations)
- Family Equality Council (est. 1979; Boston, MA)
- Far End Converter (Valere)
- Farmers Electric Cooperative (Greenville, TX)
- Farmers Elevator Company (various locations)
- Fast Ethernet Channel
- Federal Election Commission
- Federal Electronics Challenge (various organizations)
- Federal Energy Commission (of the Russian Federation)
- Federal Equipment Company (defense industry supplier; Cincnnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com SOURCE Greg McCann, Family Enterprise Center at Stetson University
director of the Urban Enterprise Initiative of the Family Enterprise Center at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia.
The Family Enterprise Center at Kennesaw State University's Michael J.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Family businesses are optimistic about their robust growth but not completely immune to future challenges, according to a survey released today and sponsored by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), the Family Firm Institute, and the Cox Family Enterprise Center at the Kennesaw State University Coles College of Business.
The Family Enterprise Center is a new program designed as a resource for family-owned and family-operated businesses.
Herbert, director of the Urban Enterprise Initiative of the Family Enterprise Center at Kennesaw State College in Marietta, Ga.
That survey, released earlier this year, was directed and supported by the Loyola University Chicago Family Business Center, the Cox Family Enterprise Center at Kennesaw State University, and Babson College.