It's a sign of the times of the desperation in our community," said Niki Confer, family development specialist at the Brattain House.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for Family Development Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Distribution of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep (biological psychiatry)
- Functional Description Requirements Specification
- Familial Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Florida Diabetes Retinopathy Task Force
- Facteurs de Risque Vasculaire (French: Vascular Risk Factors)
- Factor Defense Services, Inc.
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
- Fade Duration Statistic(s)
- Failure Detection (Sub)system
- Famicom Disk System
- Fashion Design Solutions (various locations)
- Fast Delivery Service (various locations)
- Fat Redistribution Syndrome
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum (physics)
- Fault Diagnosis System
- Feature Design Specification
- Federal Diversified Services
- Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- Feminine Deodorant Spray
- Fence Disturbance Sensor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leslie is the Child and Family Development Specialist with University of Maine Cooperative Extension and a former research assistant at the Belin-Blank Center in Iowa City, IA.
The grant will pay for two additional mental health consultants and its first three family development specialists, paraprofessionals offering referral services and ``hand-holding'' therapy for minor emotional dilemmas, she said.