CA is an active member of the Family Business Estate Tax Coalition (FBETC), which supported maintaining the 2010 compromise of an exemption level of $5 million and the maximum rate of 35 percent.
What does FBETC stand for?
FBETC stands for Family Business Estate Tax Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Forest Biodiversity Expanded Programme of Work (Canada)
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Statistics (University of Vienna; Austria)
- Falling Branch Elementary School (Christiansburg, VA)
- Fellow of the British Endocrine Surgeons
- Ferry Beach Ecology School (Maine)
- Flow Battery Energy Storage
- Flowery Branch Elementary School (Flowery Branch, GA)
- Francisco Balagtas Elementary School (Manila, Philippines)
- Fan Beam Emission Tomography
- Fortune Bay Expedition Team (outdoor activities)
- Fiji Bank Employees Union
- Fire Brigade Employees Union
- Fédération Bretonne des Éleveurs et Utilisateurs de Poneys (French: Breton Federation of Farmers and Users of Ponies)
- Fabrika Betonskih Elemenata Zaton (Serbian: Factory Concrete Elements Zaton)
- Facebook Friend (online social networking)
- Fake Boyfriend
- Family Business First (coalition of small family-owned forest products businesses)
- Farmaceutsko Biokemijski Fakultet (Croatian: Pharmacy and Biochemistry)
- Fast by Ferracci (Willow Grove, PA motorcycle dealer/race team)
- Fat Burning Furnace (weight loss system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oct 19, 2010 As part of the Family Business Estate Tax Coalition (FBETC), NSBA recently signed onto a letter expressing our disappointment that Congress failed to pass meaningful estate tax relief for family businesses and farms prior to adjourning for the November elections.
IFA is a member of the Family Business Estate Tax Coalition, a broad group of individuals, businesses and trade associations unified in the effort to fully and permanently repeal the Death Tax.
IFA is an active member of the Family Business Estate Tax Coalition, a broad group of more than 60 businesses, trade associations and others in a unified effort to fully and permanently repeal the death tax.
As a key member of the Family Business Estate Tax Coalition, ACEC is currently working to provide momentum to this important issue.