What does FBII stand for?
FBII stands for Family Burden of Injury Interview (psychology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBII
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Fukuoka Bio Incubation Center (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Feature-Based Inspection and Control System
- Fellow of the British Institute of Embalmers
- Future Biomedical Information Engineering (Committee)
- Foreign-Born International Educator Special Interest Group (Association of International Educators)
- Far Be It from Me (Internet slang)
- Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (Croatian: Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Federation Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Fellow of the British Institute of Homeopathy (UK)
- Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping
- Fire Burglary Instruments, Inc.
- Florida Bay Initiative, Inc.
- Food and Beverage Industry Innovation (fund; Ontario, Canada)
- Future of Building Institute, Inc. (green environmental construction)
- Financial and Banking Information Infrastructure Committee
- Functional Brain Imaging Lab
- Feature-Based Image Metamorphosis
- Fellow British Institute of Management
- Federal Bureau of Investigation's Most Wanted Terrorists