About Families of SMA Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (FSMA) is the world's leader focused on funding SMA research to develop a treatment and cure for the disease.
What does FSMA stand for?
FSMA stands for Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSMA
We have 31 other meanings of FSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Size Measurement
- Functional Specification Mapping
- Functional Systems Manager
- Fundación Sierra Madre (Spanish: Seirra Madre Foundation; Guatemala)
- Fungal Spores Monitor
- Fusion Splicing Machine (Fujikura)
- Federated States of Micronesia - Associations of Libraries, Archives, and Museums
- F-Secure Management Agent (F-Secure Corporation)
- Factory Style Mini Audit (Randy Shepard & Associates, Inc.)
- Faculdade Salesiana Maria Auxiliadora (Brazil)
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atropy
- Federal Surface Mining Act
- Fédération des Sociétés de Musique d'Alsace (French: Alsace Federation of Music Societies; Alsace, France)
- Ferdie Soccer-Magic Academy
- Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloy
- Field Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (UK)
- Financial Services Management (course)
- Financial Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First ever clinical trial approved for SMA with a novel drug specifically designed to treat the disease CHICAGO, May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy announced today that Repligen Corporation has received approval from the U.
SUPPORT Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (FSMA) is a non-profit, 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.
Artemis is also a board member of the Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
About Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Families of SMA is a nonprofit 501(c)3 tax exempt organization with 30 Chapters throughout the United States and over 70,000 members and supporters.
About Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy is dedicated to creating a treatment and cure by: Funding and advancing a comprehensive research program; Supporting SMA families through networking, information and services; Improving care for all SMA patients; Educating health professionals and the public about SMA; Enlisting government support for SMA; Embracing all touched by SMA in a caring community.
A portion of each sale will be donated to the Greensboro Justice Fund and Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (S.
The Emerald team congratulates our colleagues at Deciphera, N30, and Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy and its development partner RepliGen for their tremendous achievements to bring breakthrough new drug candidates into clinical trials.