With this in mind, correct flooring is crucial throughout the facility; * Since space is only about 150 square feet per person, furnishes and finishes should be refreshed about every five years--so families of loved ones are in clean comfortable setting within their rooms; * At times residents can bring a favorite dresser, cabinet, artwork or lamp.
What does FOLO stand for?
FOLO stands for Families of Loved Ones (website)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of FOLO in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Languages and Literatures (Marquette University; Milwaukee, WI)
- Association of Logic, Language and Information
- European Foundation for Logic, Language, and Information
- Friends of Lake McQueeney (Texas)
- Friends of Lake Merced (San Francisco, CA)
- Friends of the Littleton Library and Museum (Littleton, CO)
- Friends of the Library, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Fountain of Life Ministries International (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Friends of Lincoln Minster School (Lincoln, England, UK)
- Following Items Not Available
- Fitness Ontario Leadership Program
- Framework for Open Learning Program (Australia)
- Friends of Lafayette Park (various locations)
- Friends of Lincoln Park (Chicago, IL)
- Foliage Penetration (radar)
- Forestry-Oriented Linear Programming Interpreter
- Friends of Long Pond Ironworks (Hewitt, NJ)
- Foundation of Our Lady of Peace Mission, Inc.
- Friends of Lake Quannapowitt (Wakefield, MA)
- Field Office Long-Range Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
To learn more about Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP, and our law firm's experience in representing families of loved ones who died in aircraft accidents worldwide, please see visit http://www.
We are committed to holding ExcelAire and Honeywell accountable and obtaining the full compensation permitted under the law for the spouses, children and families of loved ones who died in this terrible tragedy," explained Leonardo Amarante, whose law firm in Brazil is working in partnership with Lieff Cabraser.