Since then the Foundation has raised and donated money to autism related organizations such as Autism Speaks, Families for Effective Autism Treatment and Challenged Family Resource Center as well as the countless individual families receiving funding through the Direct Help Grant.
What does FEAT stand for?
FEAT stands for Families for Effective Autism Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEAT
We have 30 other meanings of FEAT in our Acronym Attic
- Feature Evaluation and System Inspection by Logged Experiments (software)
- Family Educators Alliance of South Texas (San Antonio, TX)
- Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies (Australian National University)
- Feedback, Evolution, And Software Technology
- First European Air Traffic Controller Selection Test
- Food Education and Service Training (job training)
- Forum for European-Australian Science and Technology
- Facility for Exotic Atom Trapping (LBL)
- Falkirk Enterprise & Action Trust (UK)
- Families for Early Autism Treatment
- Fast Expeditionary Aviation Transport (US Navy)
- Feature (command used in connecting to a remote derver)
- Federal Employee Action Team
- Financial & Economic Authors & Translators (France)
- Flint Environmental Action Team
- Flood Emergency Action Team
- Fuel-Efficiency Automotive Testing
- Fun and Educational Activities in Tents
- Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (Philippines)
- Festival of European Anglophone Theatrical Societies (annual theatrical competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing an audience of parents recently on the topic "Pediatric Perspectives on Autism Treatment," sponsored by Connecticut Families for Effective Autism Treatment (CT-FEAT), they concurred, ".
He serves as Chairman of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri, sits on the board of Missouri Families for Effective Autism Treatment and is involved with other charitable and civic organizations.