As a result, I formed a parent group known as Central Valley Families for Early Autism Treatment ("FEAT") which had its origins in Sacramento and now has similar groups nationally.
What does FEAT stand for?
FEAT stands for Families for Early Autism Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEAT
We have 30 other meanings of FEAT in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Emotional Assessment Scale (child development)
- Feature Evaluation and System Inspection by Logged Experiments (software)
- Family Educators Alliance of South Texas (San Antonio, TX)
- Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies (Australian National University)
- Feedback, Evolution, And Software Technology
- First European Air Traffic Controller Selection Test
- Food Education and Service Training (job training)
- Forum for European-Australian Science and Technology
- Facility for Exotic Atom Trapping (LBL)
- Falkirk Enterprise & Action Trust (UK)
- Families for Effective Autism Treatment
- Fast Expeditionary Aviation Transport (US Navy)
- Feature (command used in connecting to a remote derver)
- Federal Employee Action Team
- Financial & Economic Authors & Translators (France)
- Flint Environmental Action Team
- Flood Emergency Action Team
- Fuel-Efficiency Automotive Testing
- Fun and Educational Activities in Tents
- Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are also various associations, such as Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT), Parents for the Early Intervention of Autism in Children (PEACH), and New Jersey Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community (COSAC), which support behavior-analytic treatments for autistic populations.
Crandy started a nonprofit organization called Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT) to help parents of children with ASD in Southern Nevada.