What does FPLD1 stand for?
FPLD1 stands for Familial Partial Lipodystrophy, Type 1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fixed-Path Least Congestion (path assignment algorithm)
- Force Patriotique pour La Liberation du Congo (French: Patriotic Force for Congo Liberation)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Fixed-Path Least Congestion-Second Shortest Path
- Functional Programming Languages and Computer Architecture
- Familial Partial Lipodystrophy, Dunnigan Type
- Field-Programmable Logic Device
- Fondo Pensioni Lavoratori Dipendenti (Italian: Employees' Pension Fund)
- Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities (UK)
- Frankfort Public Library District (Frankfort, IL)
- Field-Programmable Logic Element
- Florida Power and Light Energy (Juno Beach, Florida)
- Front Populaire de Libération de l'Érythrée (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Eritrea; Eritrea)
- Functional Programming Languages in Education
- Fuzzy Product-Limit Estimator
- Field-Programmable Logic Family
- First Pet Life, Inc.
- Field Programmable Logic Gates
- Family Promise of Lake Houston (Humble, TX)
- Fantasy Premier League Hints