Research in FMEN1 * Additional Information * Other Resources Familial multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (FMEN1) is an inherited disorder that affects the endocrine glands.
What does FMEN1 stand for?
FMEN1 stands for Familial Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FMEN1 in our Acronym Attic
- Frank Marchica's Endorsement List Company
- Fuels and Materials Examination Laboratory
- Fundação Municipal de Esporte e Lazer (Portuguese: Municipal Foundation for Sport and Leisure; Brazil)
- Failure Mode Effect Management (automotive engineering)
- Federación Mundial de Educación Médica (Spanish: World Federation for Medical Education)
- Fédération Mondiale des Écoles de Musique (French: World Federation of Schools of Music)
- Full Mouse, Empty Mouse (Dina Zeckhausen book)
- Serum-Free Eagle's Minimal Essential Medium (cell biology)
- Familial Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Familial Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture (University of Zagreb; Croatia)
- For Mac Eyes Only
- For My Eyes Only
- Forêt Modèle de l'Est de l'Ontario (French: Model Forest of Eastern Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (BC, Canada)
- Fédération des Magistrats, des Enseignants et du Personnel de l'Etat du Valais (French: Federation of Judges, Teachers and Staff of the State of Valais; Valais, Switzerland)
- Fish Management and Evaluation Plan (Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Fishery Monitoring and Economics Program (National Marine Fisheries Service)
- Florida Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Foreign Material Exploitation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Familial multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (FMEN1) is an inherited disorder that affects the endocrine glands.