Research in FMEN1 * Additional Information * Other Resources Familial multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (FMEN1) is an inherited disorder that affects the endocrine glands.
What does FEMEN1 stand for?
FEMEN1 stands for Familial Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Florida Emergency Missing Child Alert
- Finite Element Modeling Continuous Improvement
- Feministische Koalition
- Far East Military District
- Florida Emergency Management Division
- Fédération pour l'Enseignement des Malades à Domicile et à l'Hôpital (French: Federation for the Education of the Sick at Home and at the Hospital; est. 1992)
- Finnish Employers Management Development Institute (Finland)
- Familial Essential Myoclonus and Epilepsy (disease)
- Far East/Middle East
- Fonctionnement des Écosystèmes Marins Exploités (French: Exploited Marine Ecosystems Operation)
- Mountain Sports Federation of the State of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Far Eastern Meeting of the Econometric Society
- Far Eastern Maritime Fund (est. 1997; Russia)
- Festival Evropskega in Mediteranskega Filma (Slovenia: European and Mediterranean Film Festival)
- Financial Exchange Management Framework (Oracle)
- Florida Electroacoustic Music Festival
- Florida Emergency Medicine Foundation
- Foreign Electro-Motive Force (engineering)
- Finite Element Method Fatigue (engineering software)
- Far East Maritime Foundation, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Familial multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (FMEN1) is an inherited disorder that affects the endocrine glands.