Familial Mediterranean fever gene mutations in the Southeastern region of Turkey and their phenotypical features.
What does MEFV stand for?
MEFV stands for Familial Mediterranean Fever Gene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEFV
We have 1 other meaning of MEFV in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Excitation Fluorometric System
- Mestrado em Engenharia Física Tecnológica (Portuguese: Master in Physics Engineering)
- Mestrado Integrado em Engenharia Física Tecnológica (Portuguese: Masters in Physics Engineering)
- Ministry of Economy and Foreign Trade (various nations)
- More English Fairy Tales
- Muscle Endurance and Functional Test
- Middle East Free Trade Area
- US-Middle East Free Trade Agreement
- Model of External Fixation of Tibial Fracture
- Metro Ethernet Forum Technical Specification
- Maintenance Equipment Floor Valve
- Mater Ecclesiae Fund for Vocations (Falls Church, VA)
- Maximal Effort Flow Volume (breathing disorders)
- Maximum Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory physiology; aka Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume Curves (lung health)
- Management Engine Firmware (Dell)
- Ministry of Environment, Forests and Water Administration (Albania)
- Multiple Error Filtered-X LMS (Least Mean Square) (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spectrum of familial Mediterranean fever gene mutations in Arabs: report of a large series.
Prevalence and significance of the familial Mediterranean fever gene mutation encoding pyrin Q148.