A study from Britain described 158 subjects with a dominantly inherited disorder known as familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy (Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 2006;25:1071-5).
What does FJHN stand for?
FJHN stands for Familial Juvenile Hyperuricemic Nephropathy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FJHN in our Acronym Attic
- Fleischer Jacobs Group (South Burlington, VT)
- Fonda, Johnstown, Gloversville (railroad)
- Fugro Jacques GeoSurveys, Inc. (est. 1996; Canada)
- Florida Junior Golf Association
- Fishers Junior High School (Fishers, IN)
- Flushing Junior High (Michigan)
- Fontainebleau Junior High (Louisiana)
- Forfait Journalier Hospitalier (French: Fixed Daily Hospital Fee)
- Franz Joseph Haydn (classical composer)
- Friendswood Junior High (Friendswood, Texas)
- Finnish Jabal Harun Project (archaeology)
- Formula Junior Historic Racing Association (UK)
- Fairview Junior High School (Canada)
- Father Judge High School (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fontainebleau Junior High School (Mandeville, LA)
- Friendswood Junior High School (Friendswood, Texas)
- Air Pacific, Fiji (ICAO code)
- Federación de Jóvenes Investigadores (Spanish: Federation of Young Researchers)
- Fiji (ISO Country code)
- Flaschner Judicial Institute (Massachusetts; est. 1978)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interestingly, familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy (FJHN) and glomerulocystic kidney disease, (141,142) both being rare but distinct disorders, are allelic to MCKD2 (unilocus mutational and phenotypic diversity).
Defects in THP are associated with human diseases such as familial juvenile hyperuricemic nephropathy (FJHN) and medullary cystic kidney disease (MCKD2).