Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation caused by Arg663His beta-cardiac myosin heavy chain mutation.
What does FHCM stand for?
FHCM stands for Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHCM
We have 1 other meaning of FHCM in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Hill Collegiate Institute (Toronto, Canada)
- Future Health Care, Inc
- Fellow of Hotel and Catering International Management Association
- Fellow of the Hotel and Catering International Management Association (UK)
- Florida Hospital Cancer Institute Waterman (Tavares, Florida)
- French Horn Care Kit
- Fiji Hardwood Corporation Ltd. (government-led commercial company)
- Freedom House Civil Liberties
- Fresh & Honest Café Limited (India)
- Fresh and Honest Cafe Ltd. (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Fire Helicopter Crew Member (US NWCG)
- Fair Housing Council of Montgomery County (Pennsylvania)
- Fraunhofer Center for Manufacturing Innovation
- Family Health Care Nursing
- Family Health Center Network (Lutheran Medical Center; Brooklyn, NY)
- Feed the Hungry Clothe the Naked
- Fair Housing Center of Northern Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon
- Fellow of the Honourable Company of Organists (Canada)
- Fully Hydrogenated Canola Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mapping a gene for familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy to chromosome 14q1.
Conclusions On the basis of our findings, it seems that in patients with familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy who are obese, weight loss can have significant beneficial anatomic and physiologic effects that result in improved cardiac contractility, reduction in cardiac hypertrophy, and reduction in myocardial oxygen demand.