According to Sinha, the genetic disorder could have led to any of the suspected diseases, such as glycogen storage which is normally diagnosed in one among 20,000 new-born babies, Tay-Sachs, Niemann-Pick or familial hypertriglyceridemia, all related to problems of metabolism.
What does FHTG stand for?
FHTG stands for Familial Hypertriglyceridemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHTG
- Farmworker Housing Tax Credit (Oregon and California)
- Flagstaff Hill Tennis Club (Australia)
- Flint Hills Technical College (Kansas)
- Florida High Tech Corridor
- Florida Hospital Transplant Center (Orlando, FL)
- Florida's High Tech Corridor Council
- Fachhochschule für Technik Esslingen
- From Here to Eternity (book and film)
- Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team
- Fair Housing Task Force (local governments; US)
- Fight Human Trafficking Group (New York)
- Future of Health Technology Institute (Hopkinton, MA)
- Fontys Hogeschool Theologie Levensbeschouwing (Dutch: Fontys Hogeschool Theology Life; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Friends of the Hancock Town Library (Hancock, NH)
- Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing (Lexington, KY)
- Fleet Home Town News (US Navy)
- Fleet Home Town News Center (Norfolk)
- From Home to Operation (Hyvinkää Hospital; Finland)
- Florida Harley Truck Owners Club
- From Here to Paternity (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hereditary types of hyperlipoproteinemia are familial lipoprotein lipase deficiency and/or apoprotein C-II deficiency (type I or V), familial hypercholesterolemia (type IIa or IIb), familial dysbetalipoproteinemia type III), familial hypertriglyceridemia (type IV), and combined hypercholesterolemia (type IIa, IIb, and/or IV) (table).
Plasma lipoproteins in familial combined hyperlipidemia and monogenic familial hypertriglyceridemia.