What does FEVRX stand for?
FEVRX stands for Familial Exudative Vitreoretinopathy X-Linked Recessive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Front End Volatility Index
- Forced Expiratory Volume
- First Executive Vice President
- Fundamental Enterprise Value Proposition
- Field Emission Variable Pressure Scanning Electron Microscope (laboratory equipment)
- Fixed-Rate Entropy-Constrained Vector Quantization
- Familial Exudative Vitreal Retinopathy (ophthalmological malady of the vitreous and retina)
- Familial Exudative Vitreoretinopathy
- Fédération Européenne des Victimes de la Route (French: European Federation of Road Traffic Victims)
- Fremont & Elkhorn Valley Railroad
- Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey
- Fédération des Exportateurs de Vins et Spiritueux de France (French: Federation of Exporters of Wines and Spirits of France)
- Federation Europeenne Vivre Son Deuil (French: European Federation of the Living Grief)
- Finnish Electric Vehicle Technologies (Varkaus, Finland)
- Forced Expiratory Volume-Time
- Cheyenne Warren AFB US (airport code)
- Federally Employed Women, Inc.
- Fire Emblem World
- Forum for the Empowerment of Women
- Fostering Executive Women