Complete, corrected release follows: Alzheimer's Association Position Statement on Study of Gene That Causes Familial British Dementia /CAUTION -- ADVANCE FOR RELEASE AT 2 P.
What does FBD stand for?
FBD stands for Familial British Dementia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBD
We have 45 other meanings of FBD in our Acronym Attic
- First Baptist Church of Van Horn (Texas)
- Federation of British Columbia Writers (Canada)
- First Baptist Church Woodstock
- Federation of British Columbia Woodlot Associations (Canada)
- First Baptist Church of Winter Garden (Winter Garden, FL)
- First Baptist Church, Wills Point (Texas)
- First Baptist Church of Yucaipa (California)
- First Baptist Church Youth Ministry
- First Baptist Church of Zachary (Louisiana)
- FairBloodyDinkum (blog and discussion forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDT, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22/ /ADVANCE/ CHICAGO, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study suggests that researchers have identified a gene, which when mutated, is responsible for familial British dementia (FBD), a rare inherited disease that causes severe movement disorders as well as progressive dementia similar to that seen in people with Alzheimer's disease.