They can only determine shapes and densities of objects, leading to false recognition of material that may be physically similar to explosive compounds.
What does FR stand for?
FR stands for False Recognition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FR
We have 69 other meanings of FR in our Acronym Attic
- Fully Qualified Telephone Number
- Fondation Québécoise pour le Trouble Obsessionnel-Compulsif (French: Quebec Foundation for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération Québécoise d'Ultimate (Canadian frisbee association; Quebec, Canada)
- Fully Qualified User Name
- First Quadrant Voucher (Philippines)
- Face Right
- Fähnrich (German)
- Failure Rate
- Failure Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the September 2002 issue, in the article by Wilson entitled "Psi, perception without awareness, and false recognition, Table 1 (p.
Not only were subjects informed about the possibility of a false recognition of an associated word, they were given concrete examples of the phenomenon--told, for example, that, when given a list of 15 related words, such as "queen," "throne," and "monarch.