The patient's Tinetti falls efficacy scale improved from 21/100 to 15/100.
What does FES stand for?
FES stands for Falls Efficacy Scale (psychometrics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FES
We have 245 other meanings of FES in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Efficiency in Road Transport Sector (Enercon, Pakistan)
- Fisheries Economics Research Unit (Canada)
- Federation for Economically Rational Utility Policy
- Forced Expiratory Reserve Volume
- Foreign Exchange Rate Variation (India)
- Foundation for the Empowerment of Rural Women (Mongolia)
- Forum of European Roma Young People
- Factor Evaluation System
- Faculty of Earth Sciences (Saudi Arabia)
- Fakulta Ekonomicko Spravni (Czech: Faculty of Economics and Administration)
- Family Expenditure Survey (UK)
- Fanless Embedded System
- Fastiron Edge Switch (Foundry)
- Fat Embolism Syndrome
- Federal Extension Service (various organizations)
- Festina Watches (Tour De France cycling sponsor)
- Fiber Ethernet Switch (network management)
- Field Engineering Service (various organizations)
- Fine Error Signal
- Fire and Emergency Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
19) Fear of falling in the patient and control groups was evaluated using the Falls Efficacy Scale (FES).
At the first assessment the independent assessor gained written informed consent, administered the Mini Mental State Examination (Folstein et al 1975), the Modified Falls Efficacy Scale (Hill et al 1996) and completed the timed up and go test (Podsiadlo & Richardson 1991), the 30s chair stand test (Jones et al 1999), the step test (Hill et al 1996) and a gait velocity test (Bohannon 1986).