The Mayor of Kirklees, Clr David Ridgway added: "I regret it looks like your appeal is falling on deaf ears.
What does FODE stand for?
FODE stands for Falling on Deaf Ears
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FODE
We have 1 other meaning of FODE in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Douglas County (est. 1997; Georgia)
- Friends of the Delaware Canal (New Hope, PA)
- Fussball ohne Drogen Cup (German: Soccer without Drugs Cup)
- Forest of Dean Cycle Association (UK)
- Flight Operations Department Communication (UK)
- Foreign Object Debris Damage (Eglin AFB, Florida, USA)
- Friends of Doris Day (fan club; UK)
- Forest of Dean District Council (UK)
- First Offender Drinking Driver Program (Sonoma County, California)
- Fact-Oriented Data Distribution System
- First-Order Differential Equation (mathematics)
- Flexible, Online and Distance Education
- Fractional Order Differential Equation (mathematics)
- Friends of Deep Eddy (Texas)
- Friends of the Don East (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Forum Démocratique pour la Modernité (Democratic Forum for Modernity, Central African Republic)
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado (Ecuador)
- Fondation pour le Développement Économique et Social (French: Foundation for Economic and Social Development and; Haiti)
- Fair Oaks Dairy Farm (Indiana)
- Fiber Orientation Distribution Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
For anti-noise campaigners like Dr Oke, the health of Mumbaikars and other Indian city dwellers is increasingly at risk through sustained exposure to loud noise but calls for urgent action are falling on deaf ears.
But her local Labour representative Sean Sherlock said yesterday: "It seems to me that her case is still falling on deaf ears.