When that happens, Fallen footwear will be the only shoe teams where every pro on the squad is also a father.
What does FF stand for?
FF stands for Fallen Footwear (shoe company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FF
We have 62 other meanings of FF in our Acronym Attic
- Free Economic Zone (various locations)
- Functional Element Zone
- Federation of European Zeolite Associations
- Federation of Zoroastrian Associations of North America
- And the Following Pages
- Fabric Filter (emission control device for coal fired power plants)
- Facebook Fanatic (social media)
- Factory Finish
- Faerie Fire (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Failure Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamie offered Mike $2,500 and two week of vacation if he could lose 50 pounds" A little while after that, Mike got hired as the Fallen footwear team manager, and soon Jamie's critical eye looked not just at Mike's computer screen, but the large gut positioned just beneath it.
In a somewhat-related story, Fallen Footwear Team Manager Mike "Snacks" Sinclair dropped his nickname and 52 pounds to win a bet with Fallen owner Jamie Thomas.