16 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) will honor 86 fallen members of the union (honoree list included below) from the United States and Canada at 1:00 PM MDT Saturday, September 17, as hundreds of fire fighters and family members gather in Colorado Springs for the 19th Annual IAFF Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial Ceremony in Memorial Park.
What does FFFM stand for?
FFFM stands for Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial (International Association of Fire Fighters)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFFM
We have 1 other meaning of FFFM in our Acronym Attic
- Fishing Families for Harpswell (Harpswell, ME)
- Fleck Family Foundation, Inc.
- Fresh Food Financing Initiative (Pennsylvania)
- Fire Fighter Fatality Investigation and Prevention Program
- Form Fit Functional Interface Specification
- Freedom Fund for Filipino Journalists
- Fantastic Fantasy Football League
- Fédération Française de Floorball (French: French Floorball Federation)
- Financial Fitness for Life
- Free Fantasy Football League
- Finnish Free Foreign Mission (est. 1927)
- Fort Folly First Nation (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Feed-Forward Friction Observer
- Forum Français pour la Formation Ouverte et à Distance (French: French Forum for Open and Distance Learning)
- Free Fall from Outer Space (band)
- Fair Flowers Fair Plants (ethically-sourced horticulture)
- Family Fun Fitness Pad (Nintendo)
- Fat Flush Fitness Plan (Gittleman book)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Family Planning (UK)
- Fellowship Fund for Pakistan (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
87 Fire Fighters will be added to Wall of Honor in Colorado Springs 2011 Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial Saturday, September 17, 2011 1 pm MST Memorial Park Colorado Springs, CO COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.
for 16th Annual IAFF Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial Ceremony.
and Canadian fire fighters and family members gather to remember 137 fallen fire fighters at the International Association of Fire Fighters ceremony in Colorado Springs 1:00 PM MST SATURDAY, September 20, 2008 IAFF Fallen Fire Fighter Memorial Memorial Park, Colorado Springs, CO COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.