Edmonton author Wayne Arthurson took the annual Alberta Readers' Choice Award and the $10,000 prize for Fall from Grace, his debut crime novel featuring crime reporter Leo Desroches.
What does FFG stand for?
FFG stands for Fall from Grace (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFG
We have 56 other meanings of FFG in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Football de Table (French: French Federation of Table Football)
- Flats from Finger Tight (hydraulics)
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- Forced Flow Flamespread Test
- Fuel Fabrication Facilities Transition Project
- Final Fantasy Fans Union (gaming forum)
- Foundation for Focused Ultrasound
- Flins Fermetures Fenêtres Volets (French construction company)
- Film Funk Fernseh Zentrum (German: Film Radio Television Center)
- Faculty Focus Group (various schools)
- Family Friendly Gamers (gaming clan)
- Fantasy Flight Games (Roseville, MN)
- Fast Frigates
- Fédération Française de Généalogie (French: French Genealogy Federation)
- Fédération Française de Giraviation (French: French Federation of Giraviation)
- Fédération Française de Golf (French: French Golf Federation)
- Fédération Française de Gymnastique (French: French Gymnastics Federation)
- Fédération Française des Géosciences (French: French Federation of Geosciences)
- Field Fuel Gas
- Finanzmarktförderungsgesetz (German: Financial Markets Development Act)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the most stunning fall from grace in years in the rarefied world of top-level US college athletics, Pennsylvania State University trustees abruptly fired Paterno and president Graham Spanier late Wednesday as criticism raged over how school officials handled allegations of child sex abuse against a longtime assistant coach.
US golf star Tiger Woods has appeared in his first new TV commercial since his epic fall from grace in 2009 over a sex scandal.
Richards' dramatic fall from grace centres on an incident where Harlequins' Tom Williams used fake blood during a home European Cup quarter-final against eventual champions Leinster on April 12 to create the appearance of a cut in his mouth in order to allow a substitute onto the field.
Now the Delhi Commission for Women, a government body which promotes the interests and welfare of women and which rescued the former model, is attempting to stop the release of a Bollywood movie that is said to feature a character inspired by Gitanjali's fall from grace, saying she is "too vulnerable for her life to be exposed by the movies".
journalist Jacques Peretti examines the TV entertainer's sudden fall from grace after the death of Stuart Lubbock (inset) at his home in 2001 led to a cascade of damaging tabloid headlines.
The Rose of York: Fall from Grace Sandra Worth End Table Books PO Box 682, Yarnell, AZ 85362 Stephanie Barko Literary Publicist (publicity) 16100 Crystal Hills, Austin, TX 78737 0975126490, $16.
But as we see future cop idol Glen take his first steps on the path to policing greatness, Gene's guru - Supt Harry Woolf - could be set for a very painful and dramatic fall from grace.