She stays out of the limelight post pregnancy then pops up at the Golden Globes looking curvy-glam and makes everyone fall about laughing with her acceptance speech.
What does FAL stand for?
FAL stands for Fall About Laughing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FAL
We have 69 other meanings of FAL in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Accurate Kinetic-Energy
- Federation Assigned Ketogenic Killzone (computer game)
- Federation Assigned Ketogenic Killzone to the Second Level (FAKK2 game)
- Foreningen af Kroniske Smertepatienter (Danish: Association of Chronic Pain Patients)
- Fotograficzna Agencja Krzysztofa Tomasika (Polish: Krzysztofa Tomasika Photography Agency)
- Federasi Awak Kabin Udara Indonesia (Indonesian: Federation of Air Indonesia Cabin Crew; Indonesia)
- Bundesforschungsanstalt für Landwirtschaft (federal research institute for agriculture, Braunschweig, Germany)
- Convention on Facilitation of International Maritime Traffic (Maritime Law)
- Failure Analysis Laboratory (various organizations)
- Faliscan (linguistics)
- Fault Applicability List (Navy PPP based curriculum development)
- Feature-Assisted Lithography
- Fédération des Amicales Laïques (French: Lay Fellowship Federation)
- Fédération des Associations Laïques (French: Secular Association Federation)
- Ferrovie Appulo Lucane (Italian railway company)
- Filter, Air, Carbon/Charcoal
- Final Assembly Line
- First Approach and Landing (US NASA)
- Foothill Athletic League (San Francisco, CA)
- Forces Armées de Laos (Lao Armed Forces)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just one of those, mind, else you'll look as if you're going to a themed party and have to put up with an evening punctuated by more jokes than you can stand as people start making amusing little window-washing dance moves to you and fall about laughing at their own hilariousness.
Fans don't know whether to be outraged or fall about laughing at the news that he is to offer "expert" analysis for Radio Five Live listeners.
``The artists would fall about laughing if they could see the fuss we're making hanging their work drawings at the Getty,'' Clayton said.
This characteristically gentle humor can have us fall about laughing at his Dr.
``I would put my foot up and he would fall about laughing.
It made me fall about laughing when I first saw it.
Later, she tells Bradley a lady is out to make a good impression - but when Stacey walks into the Vic the blokes fall about laughing.