The ruling was in relation to a case involving shipping company Fairstar Heavy Transport and its former chief executive Philip Adkins.
What does FHT stand for?
FHT stands for Fairstar Heavy Transport (Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHT
We have 45 other meanings of FHT in our Acronym Attic
- Free High School Science Texts (South Africa)
- Fixed Head Star Tracker
- Freie Handelsgesellschaft für Sicherheitstechnik GbR (German)
- Femoral Head-Soft Tissue Distance
- Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS, USA)
- fuel helium service valve
- Faculty of Health and Social Work (University of Plymouth; Plymouth, UK)
- Female High School Wrestling
- Frequency Hopper/Hopping Synchronization
- Fire Hazard Severity Zone (wildfire risk area; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ltd, Fairstar Heavy Transport NV-Philip Adkins, GVA Consultants AB, Cameron (Singapore) Pte.
uk Fairstar Heavy Transport NV (OSE: FAIR), a Netherlands-based company that offers long-distance ocean transportation services for the offshore and onshore energy and construction industries, has completed a private placement financing.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Fairstar Heavy Transport NV (OSE:FAIR) has entered into a contract with Guangzhou Shipyards International Co.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Fairstar Heavy Transport NV (OSE:FAIR) has been awarded two transportation contracts by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd and Kellogg Joint Venture - Gorgon.