It came weeks after a vandals with axes trashed an identical helicopter belonging to Surrey Police at Fairoaks Airport, Chobham, on April 30.
What does EGTF stand for?
EGTF stands for Fairoaks Airport (UK, ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EGTF
We have 2 other meanings of EGTF in our Acronym Attic
- ER (Endoplasmic Reticulum)-Golgi Transport Container (cell biology)
- European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation
- Exchangeable Gene Trap Clones (database)
- Epilepsy with Generalized Tonic Clonic Seizures
- Environmental Genomics Thematic Data Centre (life sciences computer program training; UK)
- Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise
- Exeter Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- Expert Group on Techno-Economic Issues (emission reduction advocacy; Europe)
- Electron Gun Test Facility
- European Golf Teachers Federation (Bromley, Kent, UK)
- East Grinstead Town Football Club (UK)
- Edinburgh Graduate Theatre Group
- Erik Goes to Germany (band)
- Essential Guide Torque Game Engine (book)
- Egyptian General Tourist Guides Syndicate
- Egyptian German Telecommunication Industries (telecommunication equipment; Egypt)
- Ejercito Guerrillero Tupac Katari (Spanish: Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army; Bolivia)
- European Group on Tumor Markers
- Experts Group on Transaction Processing
- External Ground Test Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vandals broke into the helicopter base at Fairoaks Airport, Chobham on April 30 and trashed the EC135 chopper with axes, smashing five windows.
In January 2008, the Company moved its base from Farnborough Airport to Fairoaks Airport and has seen no reduction in requests for flights in recent months.
The aircraft will also be flown from Fairoaks airport offering cost and access advantages over current private aircraft terminals.
He said the administrators will now concentrate on realising the remaining assets within the group, such as interests in Erinaceous Ireland and Fairoaks Airport, which are not subject to insolvency proceedings.
Soon, we will be able to offer flights to mainland UK with our 3 passenger seat Cirrus G3 aircraft once our Air Operating Certificate (AOC) is awarded, and also European flights in our 4 seat Eclipse Jet aircraft when delivered, from Fairoaks Airport.