Fairmont Raffles Hotels International (FRHI) has promoted Jaouad Sbihi to the position of director of sales and marketing, Qatar, and tasked him with setting up a representation office for the group in Doha.
What does FRHI stand for?
FRHI stands for Fairmont Raffles Hotels International (Luxury Hotel Management Company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRHI
We have 1 other meaning of FRHI in our Acronym Attic
- Fairfax Renaissance Housing Corporation (Fairfax, VA)
- Fire Refined High Conductivity (copper refining)
- Force Reflecting Hand Controller
- Fraser River Harbour Commission (Canada)
- Family Relations and Human Development (various universities)
- Family Resources and Human Development (Arizona State University)
- Fusion-Related Hydrophobic Domain
- Fremont-Rideout Health Group (Yuba City, CA)
- Fitz Randolph Historical and Genealogical Society (New Jersey)
- Four Rivers Home Health (Louisiana)
- Federatia Romana de Hochei pe Iarba (Romanian Field Hockey Federation)
- Fixed Rate Health Insurance
- Friendship Hill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Front Range Home Improvements (Denver, CO)
- Front Range Home Inspections (Greeley, CO)
- Fellow of the Royal Historical Society
- Fetal Rhesus Lung Cells
- Fédération Régionale de l'Hôtellerie de Plein Air (French hotel federation)
- Fairbanks Red Hackle Pipe Band (Alaska)
- Flathead Reservation Human Rights Coalition (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Storey, formerly Executive Vice President Business Strategy for Fairmont Raffles Hotels International (FRHI) and President of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, will be responsible for leading all of the company's hospitality related strategic initiatives and operational activities.
Kingdom Holding, of which he owns 95 per cent, has stakes in Four Seasons and Fairmont Raffles Hotels International.
com)-- VIDACASA is pleased to announce two new partnerships with industry titans; ARAMARK and Fairmont Raffles Hotels International Inc.
FAIRMONT Raffles Hotels International (FRHI) Makkah, the operator of a portfolio of five-star hotels, including the Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, Raffles Makkah Palace and soon-to-be-opened SwissE[sup.
uk Travel Business Review - 08 February 2012 Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, a Canada-based hotel company, has announced a celebration of the centennial anniversary of the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston, US.
Setting the footprint for providing high- class hospitality, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International in Makkah (FRHI) brings together an opulent range of magnificent residential properties.
This presented a specific challenge when creating mock-up rooms which were constructed off site in Jeddah so non-Muslim executives of managing company Fairmont could see them -- a factor Mohammed Arkobi, vice president and managing director of Makkah Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, admits pushed costs up.