Zarghami, who formerly served on the board of the Children's Museum of Manhattan, has managed a continuous string of hits at Nickelodeon, including taking SpongeBob SquarePants to new heights, making The Fairly OddParents Nick's newest hit, and building Dora the Explorer into the number-one preschool program in commercial television.
What does FOP stand for?
FOP stands for Fairly Oddparents (cartoon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOP
We have 135 other meanings of FOP in our Acronym Attic
- Fall On Outstretched Hand
- Fortunate Observer Of Time (Frogg Cafe album)
- Forum for Object Oriented Technology
- Framework for Object-Oriented Testing (computing)
- Friends of Old Trafford (Manchester, England, UK)
- Friends of the Ouachita Trail (Hot Springs, AR)
- Friends of Old-Time Music and Dance (Charleston, WV)
- Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 (UK stock index)
- Friends of the Omaha Zoo (volunteer support group; Omaha, NE)
- Factory Order Processing
- Feature Oriented Programming
- Federal Operating Permit (various locations)
- Fédération Française des Producteurs d'Oléagineux et de Protéagineux (French)
- Federation of Planets (Star Trek)
- Fibre Optic Patch
- Fibrodisplasia Osificante Progresiva (Spanish: Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva)
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
- Field of Play
- Field Operating Procedure
- Financial Operating Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are frequent jokes that only adults will get — references in Spongebob Squarepants to time periods of eleven minutes, or in The Fairly Oddparents, when the female fairy Wanda transforms into an Oscar, and the male fairy Cosmo exclaims, “Finally, I’ve got a trophy wife
Animator Butch Hartman, creator of ``The Fairly OddParents,'' was the keynote speaker.
Real Monsters, SpongeBob Squarepants, The Fairly OddParents and Jimmy Neutron.
Ratings were powered by a combo of SpongeBob SquarePants and The Fairly OddParents movies, including The Fairly OddParents: Fairly OddPet (7:30 p.
Plus, we have the latest hot licenses such as Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents and My Little Pony.
Or, if they prefer, they can go with the popular Blues Clues, Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, or Dora the Explorer line of supplies.
Real Monsters, Spongebob Squarepants, The Fairly OddParents and Jimmy Neutron.