And looking east, we could almost follow a line of shingle beaches, running beyond Fairlight Cove to ancient Rye, a 13th century Cinque port.
What does FLT stand for?
FLT stands for Fairlight (software cracking group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FLT
We have 75 other meanings of FLT in our Acronym Attic
- Full-Length Strand-Transferred (DNA)
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle model
- First Line Supervisors Training Program (FDNY)
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Springer motorcycle model
- Family Liaison Specialist Unit (Washington, DC)
- Florida State University (usually seen as FSU)
- Fellow of the Learned Society of Wales (UK)
- Faculdade Luterana de Teologia (Portuguese: Lutheran School of Theology; Brazil)
- Fairfield Language Technologies
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Tennis (French: Luxembourg Tennis Federation; Luxembourg)
- Feels Like Today (song)
- Fermat's Last Theorem
- Fermat's Little Theorem
- Finger Lakes Trail (footpath; New York)
- First Lieutenant
- Firstline Therapy (therapeutic lifestyle change program for chronic diseases of aging)
- Firstline Trust (CIBC Mortgages and Lending subsidiary, Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
45pm when police from Manly Local Area Command were called to the couple's apartment in the seaside suburb of Fairlight.
com)-- With the addition of Fairlight Medical Center in Williston, North Dakota, Practice Velocity, LLC, now serves the medical software needs of urgent care centers and occupational medicine clinics in 49 states.
Sydney-based Fairlight recently introduced a new six-fader extension module for its award-winning Xynergi Media Production Centre.
It was acceptable in the 80s - as proven by the mighty Fairlight CMi, the machine behind The Art of Noise and many more of that decade's pioneering electro-poppers.
The year 10 pupil was then invited to a professional photo shoot in London's Fairlight studios last month.
Lithuanian, Polish, Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Mandarin, Wolof and Shona are among the mother tongues of the 55 pupils at Fairlight primary school in Brighton for whom English is not their first language.
Then of course there was the Kate Bush album Hounds of Love, and the fact that I'd bought the very same model of Fairlight synthesizer that she'd used to make that album.