Runners-up are: * Colt Allen, Saylesville School, Rubicon, WI * Russell Bratman, Randolph Middle School, Randolph, NJ * Josh Bronson, Watertown Middle School, Watertown, SD * Lauren Crandall, Randolph Middle School, Randolph, NJ * Amelia Ellison, Gulfview Middle School, Naples, FL * Emily Fleming, Ceredo Kenova Middle School, Ceredo, WV * Brendan Fox, Lincoln Junior High School, Plymouth, IN * Scott Gleason, Fairfield Middle School, Fairfield, IA * Trent Gundrum, Saylesville School, Rubicon, WI * Michael E.
What does FMS stand for?
FMS stands for Fairfield Middle School (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMS
We have 384 other meanings of FMS in our Acronym Attic
- Faciities Management Sportif (French sports management company)
- Facilities Management Services (State Farm Insurance)
- Facilities Management Software
- Facilities Management System
- Facility Maintenance Shop
- Facility Management and Safety
- Facility Management System
- Faculty of Management Sciences (various locations)
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Fair Market Share (economics)
- False Memory Syndrome
- Family Mediation Service
- Fanampiana Madagascar Solidarité (French: Madagascar Humanitarian Association)
- Farnsworth Middle School (Guilderland, New York)
- FashionistaMurderSquad (blog)
- Fat Mobilizing Substance
- Fatty Meal Sonography
- Fault Management System (NEC)
- Featherlite Modified Series
- Fecal Management System (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lauren, a member of the University of Connecticut-Fairfield County 4-H in Bethel and a sixth-grader at New Fairfield Middle School, created the "Pet Pantry," a program that helps clients of a local senior center's food pantry feed and care for their pets.
Lauren, a member of the University of Connecticut-Fairfield County 4-H and a sixth-grader at New Fairfield Middle School, created the "Pet Pantry," a program that helps clients of a local senior center's food pantry feed and care for their pets.