The complaint also alleges that EFG Capital failed to adequately disclose the fees it was receiving from Fairfield Sentry's owner, Fairfield Greenwich Group, in return for investing the plaintiffs' funds and the funds of the Class in Fairfield Sentry.
What does FGG stand for?
FGG stands for Fairfield Greenwich Group (alternative asset investment specialist)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGG
We have 16 other meanings of FGG in our Acronym Attic
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor-Like 1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Regulated Protein Gene
- Family Graduated Fees Scheme (Legal Services Commission; UK)
- Fire Control to Guidance Frame Sync
- First Gulf Financial Services (United Arab Emirates)
- Fixed Gear Freestyle (bicycles)
- Flight Gear Flight Simulator (software)
- Florida Gift Fruit Shippers Association
- Fort Garry Fire Trucks (Canada)
- Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission
- Federation of Gay Games
- Fibrinogen, G Gamma Polypeptide
- Financial Gifts Galore
- Flagstaff (Amtrak station code bus stop; Flagstaff, AZ)
- Fluor Government Group (Richland, Washington)
- Foundation for God's Glory (New York)
- Friendly Green Giant
- Florida Grape Growers Association
- Federal Government Girls College Owerri
- First GARP Global Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trustee liquidating Bernard Madoff's business told a judge he is in settlement talks with three Fairfield Greenwich Group hedge funds accused of taking US$3.
Byline: Reuters NEW YORK: Hedge funds run by Fairfield Greenwich Group and Kingate Management, which fed an estimated $3.
Feeder fund' charged The news comes as the authorities in the US state of Massachusetts filed civil fraud charges against a "feeder fund" known as Fairfield Greenwich Group which was linked to Madoff.
Authorities in Massachusetts, meanwhile, targeted Fairfield Greenwich Group, a feeder fund that allegedly lied to clients while encouraging them to pour billions of dollars into Madoff's investment company.
If you hold shares of Fairfield Sentry or Greenwich Sentry, or if you have information that would assist us in the investigation of these claims against the Fairfield Greenwich Group and its affiliates, you may contact: Wolf Popper LLP - James A.
Did you read that Warburg’s Richard Steinberg told The Times recently that he hopes to list the East 67th townhouse that Charles Murphy of the Madoff-aligned Fairfield Greenwich Group bought for $33 million two years ago?
Fairfield Greenwich Group is an investment fund, whose clients stand to lose USD7.