4 million Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority, Virginia (RHA) revenue bonds (Braddock Glen Adult Day Health Care Center and Southgate Neighborhood Community Center) series 2006.
What does FCRHA stand for?
FCRHA stands for Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Frampton Cotterell Rugby Football Club (UK)
- Fastest Cup Racers Germany
- Feral Cat Rescue Group (University of North Texas)
- Financial Consulting and Research Group (France)
- Fondation Canadienne de Recherche sur la Gouvernance (French: Canadian Foundation for Governance Research)
- Food Chain Research Group (California)
- Foster Care Research Group (University of San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Functional ANnoTation Of Mouse Consortium and RIKEN Genome Exploration Research Group (Japan)
- Football Club de la Région Houdanaise (French football club)
- Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Fauquier County Roller Hockey League (Virginia)
- Field Crops Research Institute (Thailand)
- Fisheries College and Research Institute (India)
- Florida Civil Rights Initiative (Tallahassee, FL)
- Fluid Control Research Institute (India)
- Focus Cities Research Initiative (Canada)
- Fondation Canadienne pour la Recherche sur l'Incontinenece (French: Canadian Foundation for Research on Incontinenece; Canada)
- Food Crops Research Institute (Vietnam)
- Football Club la Roupie-Isbergues (French football club)
- Forces Républicaines de Côte d'Ivoire (French: Republican Forces of Côte d'Ivoire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 'AA+' rating is based on Fairfax County's obligation to make basic and additional rent payments (referred to collectively as rental payments) for the use of the Herndon Senior Center facility under a lease agreement with the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority (FCRHA or the authority).
The facility is owned by the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority and operated under contract with the Fairfax County Department of Family Services.