With the contract eventually being awarded to an out of town company, the local trades mounted a lobby campaign with City Council to ensure that at least a fair wage policy would be included in future awards (i.
What does FWP stand for?
FWP stands for Fair Wage Policy (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWP
We have 113 other meanings of FWP in our Acronym Attic
- Fiction Writers of the Monterey Peninsula
- Furloughed without Pay
- Future Without Project Condition (required scoping for NED)
- Fixed Weather Observing/Observation System
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Seksualiteit (Dutch: Fund for Scientific Research on Sexuality)
- Friends of Windsor Open Space (UK)
- Freaking Waste of Time (polite form)
- Freaking Waste of Time and Money (polite form)
- Fort Wayne Obedience Training Club (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Factory Wholesale Price (sales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics covered include: --Historical Context For Public Policy: Introduction: prevailing wage regulations and public policy in the construction industry --The American construction industry: an overview --Thoughtless think tanks: sound bite thinking about the history and intent of prevailing wage laws --Prevailing wage laws, unions, and minority employment in construction --Public Policy: Costs, Skills, And Safety: Prevailing wage laws and construction costs: evidence from British Columbia's skills development and fair wage policy --Wage regulation and training: the impact of State prevailing wage laws on apprenticeship --Prevailing wage laws and injury rates in construction --Public Policy: Compensations: Benefits vs.