Stephen Jakobi, the director of the Fair Trials Abroad Trust, said the family were fighting a "xenophobic" Greek legal system.
What does FTAT stand for?
FTAT stands for Fair Trials Abroad Trust (est. 1994; EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTAT
We have 1 other meaning of FTAT in our Acronym Attic
- Familial Testicular Agenesis Syndrome
- Fast-Time Analyzer/Analysis System
- Federal Telecommunications Access Service
- First Traders Analytical Solutions, LLC
- FTSE All-Share Index
- Future Theater Airlift Study
- Flexographic Technical Association of South Africa (est. 1995)
- Free Trade Alliance San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
- Foreign Trade Association of Southern California
- Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody Test
- Foreign Terrorist Asset Tracking (US Department of the Treasury)
- Furniture, Timber & Allied Trades Union
- Foreign Terrorist Asset Tracking Center
- Fédération Tunisienne des Agences de Voyage et de Tourism (French: Tunisian Federation of Travel Agencies and Tourism; Tunisia)
- Food Technology Association of Victoria, Inc. (est. 1949)
- Fair Treatment at Work
- First Term Airman of the Year
- (USN Rating) Fire Control Technician (Ballistic Missile Fire Control)
- Fade To Black (TV scriptwriting term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fair Trials Abroad Trust has been urged to take on the case by Dilwyn Stow, the father of Andrew and Graham Stow.
Fair Trials Abroad Trust director Stephen Jakobi said: "Hudson is in serious danger because of the inaction of the British authorities and NATO.