At the heart of this effort is the growing grassroots movement led by the national Fair Trade Towns and Universities campaigns.
What does FTT stand for?
FTT stands for Fair Trade Towns
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTT
We have 68 other meanings of FTT in our Acronym Attic
- Foot Switch (various companies)
- Fraction of the Transpirable Soil Water
- Friends of the Trent-Severn Waterway (Ontario, Canada)
- Filamenting Temperature-Sensitive Mutant Z
- Facilité Temporaire de Trésorerie (French: Easy Temporary Cash)
- Factory Trained Technician
- Faerie Tale Theatre (TV)
- Fahrenheit Total Temperature (steam ejector/condenser design)
- Failure To Thrive
- Failure to Train
- Fast Track Technologies
- Fauteuil Tout Terrain (French: All Terrain Wheelchair)
- Fédération Tahitienne de Tennis (French: Tahitian Federation of Tennis; Tahiti)
- Fédération Tunisienne de Tennis (French: Tunisian Tennis Federation; Tunisia)
- Fever Therapy Tehnician (US Navy)
- Field Tactical Trainer
- Field Test Telescope (DELTA)
- Field Training Team
- File Transfer Time
- Financial Transactions Tax (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This means that compared to the rest of the UK we have proportionally many more fair trade towns, fair trade schools and a much better awareness of fair trade
Fair trade towns must achieve six goals: city council must pass a resolution in favour of fair trade and agree to use such products for its own needs; the products are made available in shops and cafes; support is demonstrated by local workplaces, faith groups and schools; interest is demonstrated by the media and the general public; a steering committee is created; and other ethical and sustainable consumption initiatives are promoted.
Ben & Jerry's and Green & Black's kicked-off the year by announcing they would convert 100 percent of their products to Fair Trade Certified ingredients; Fair Trade USA reported that certified coffee imports were up 25 percent and 47 percent of all imports were also organic; Fair Trade cooperative CECOVASA was awarded the People's Choice Award at the Specialty Coffee Association of America's Cupping Competition; and the Fair Trade Towns USA campaign increased the number of official Fair Trade Towns from 13 to 20, including Boston.
Attendees at celebrity chef cook-off "Eat, Drink and Be Fair" will be the first to find out as these and other delicacies are debuted as part of a push to make Boston one of the largest Fair Trade Towns in the U.
April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- After town councilors in Taos, New Mexico passed a resolution in February 2008 and enacted stringent guidelines the Town of Taos, New Mexico has earned a Fair Trade Town designation by Fair Trade Towns USA.