At the national level, the Fair Taxes for All coalition is tooling up to fight future tax cuts and illustrate the connection between the federal tax breaks for multimillionaires and the deteriorating quality of life at the local level.
What does FTFAC stand for?
FTFAC stands for Fair Taxes for All Coalition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fuel Transport Facility
- Fugitive Task Force
- Full Time Father
- Fundamental Train Frequency (bearing vibration)
- Further to Follow (police)
- Future Total Force (USAF)
- Fédération Tchadienne de Football Association (French: Chadian Football Association Federation; Chad)
- Filipino Task Force on AIDS
- Food & Trees for Africa (South Africa)
- From The Farking Article
- For the Fun Airsoft Montargis (France)
- Fishing Technology and Fish Behaviour (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea)
- Franklin Township Food Bank (New Jersey)
- Faible Tension Faible Consommation (French: Low Voltage Low Power)
- Fitness Together Franchise Corporation (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Fleet Town Football Club
- Fleetwood Town Football Club
- Fluid Thin Film Coating (anti-corrosion technology)
- Fourier Transform Flow Cytometer
- Full to Finger Counting (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EVENT: Fair Taxes for All Coalition Rally Against Bush's Tax Cut for Millionaires Scheme LOCATION: Herman Kiefer Hospital at 1151 Taylor in Detroit CONTACT: Frank Joyce of UAW, 313-926-5291 Free custom daybooks are available at the PRN Press Room, PR Newswire's media-only Web site.
The Fair Taxes for All Coalition has united a broad range of organizations including the National Council of La Raza, the American Association of University Women, the Alliance for Retired Americans, the Sierra Club, the National Association of Social Workers, the United Church of Christ and the YWCA of the USA.