Bush, according to government figures cited by the Fair Immigration Reform Movement, a coalition of several organizations.
What does FIRM stand for?
FIRM stands for Fair Immigration Reform Movement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRM
We have 52 other meanings of FIRM in our Acronym Attic
- Food Industries Research Institute (Vietnam)
- Fourth International Radiocarbon Intercomparison
- Faculty of International Relations and International Law (University of Kyiv; Ukraine)
- Will File Arrival Report with ...
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Portugese: Federation of Industries of the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Federazione Italiana Rugby League (Padova,Italia)
- Fiber-Optic Inter-Repeater Link
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal
- Fleet Issue Requirements List
- Federal Institute for Regulatory Law & Economics
- Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
- Field Information Reference Manual
- Field Inspection Reference Manual
- Financial Information for Resources Management
- Fire Support Interim Reassembly Module
- Fleet Intensified Repairable Management
- Fleet Introduction of Replacement Model
- Floating Integrated Rail Mount
- Flood Insurance Rate Map
- Flood Insurance Rate Map-Digital Line Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a database compiled by the Fair Immigration Reform Movement and the ACLU's Immigrants' Rights Project, 161 local ordinances have been introduced since 2006.
CCC activists work openly and closely with members of the violent Communist Workers Party and well-known agents of Communist China, such as Margaret Chinn and Mae Lee, both of whom are active leaders in the CCC's Fair Immigration Reform Movement (FIRM).