SB 1607 has the statewide bipartisan support of 17 Senate and Assembly co-authors as well as Attorney General Bill Lockyer, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Chinese Real Estate Association of America, California Building Industry Association, Consumer Federation of California, Consumer Action, CalPIRG, American Association of Retired Persons, Neighbor to Neighbor, California Professional Firefighters, and Fair Housing of Marin.
What does FHOM stand for?
FHOM stands for Fair Housing of Marin (San Rafael, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHOM
We have 1 other meaning of FHOM in our Acronym Attic
- Ford House Office Building (US Congress)
- Family history of other cancers (method)
- Finite-Horizon Optimal Control Problem
- Flying Hamsters of Doom (band)
- Football Hall of Fame
- Freeware Hall of Fame (website)
- First Home Owner Grant (Australia)
- First Home Owner Grant Scheme (Australia)
- Family Homes of Ireland
- Family Health Options Kenya
- Fetal Human Oral Mucosa
- Fachhochschule Oldenburg Ostfriesland Wilhelmshaven (Germany university of Applied Sciences)
- Family Health Outcomes Project (University of California - San Francisco)
- Francis House of Prayer (Westampton, NJ)
- Florida High-Output Racing Association (slot cars)
- First Home Owners Scheme (First Home Owners Boost Administration; Australia)
- Fair Housing of Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (game)
- Fleet Hospital Operations and Training Center (US Navy)
- Forest Home Ojai Valley (Oak View, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Howley, City of Oakland 510-238-3501 (Oakland) Nancy Kenyon, Fair Housing of Marin, 415-457-5025 (San Rafael) Sharon Kinlaw, Fair Housing Council of San Fernando Valley, 818-373-1185 (Panorama City) Heidi Li, Fair Housing Law Project, Law Foundation Silicon Valley, 408-280-2402 (San Jose) Ken McEldowney, Consumer Action, 415-777-9648 (San Francisco) Shanna L.
Attorney General Bill Lockyer, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Consumer Federation of California, Consumer Action, CalPIRG, Neighbor to Neighbor, Fair Housing of Marin, and California Professional Firefighters.