There is also a 10-step cup classification with the highest value being "fine," followed by fair, fair to good fair and fair average quality (FAQ).
What does FAQ stand for?
FAQ stands for Fair Average Quality
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FAQ
We have 145 other meanings of FAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Fellows of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Association of Pediatric Tumor Programs (University of South Florida)
- Face Animation Parameter Unit (computer science)
- Fachmagazin für die Polyurethanindustrie (German: Magazine for the Polyurethane Industry)
- Fideicomiso de Apoyo a la Planificación Urbana (Spanish: Trust Fund for Urban Planning; Guatemala)
- Frente de Acción Popular Unificado
- Frequency Allocation Panel, United States
- Fundacion Agreste Punto Verde (Buenos Aires. Argentina)
- Furrin Auto Parts Warehouse (founded 1993; Tallahassee, FL)
- Facts, Answers, Questions
- Femmes Autochtones du Québec (French: Quebec Native Women; Canada)
- Financial Aid Questionnaire (education financing)
- Fine Arts Quartet (various locations)
- First Article Qualification
- Foire Aux Question (French: Frequenty Asked Question)
- Foire Aux Questions (French)
- Freaking Annoying Questions (polite version)
- Frequently Asked Question(s)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Frequently Asked Questions And Their Answers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Impact of Fair average quality, procurement procedures and no loss policy on public sector storage of wheat.
Teas seen during the season from May 1998 to April 1999 were predominantly of a fair average quality.