Chaliou Ahmed, 18, of Ranby Road, Hillfields, Coventry, failure to deliver registration document.
What does FTD stand for?
FTD stands for Failure to Deliver (stock market, short selling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTD
We have 97 other meanings of FTD in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Tolerant Cash Safety Stop
- Fashion & Textile Children's Trust (UK)
- Federation of Technical College Teachers (American Federation of Teachers)
- Florida Turtle Conservation Trust (St. Petersburg)
- Fair Trade Colleges and Universities
- Florida Transportation Credit Union (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Fulton Teachers' Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Federación de Tenis de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spanish tennis club)
- For The Canadian Wrestling Fan
- Facilitated Transit Document (international relations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fayyad said donors' failure to deliver pledged funding had left the PA with a monthly shortfall of $30 million, adding that the aid that has been received only covers about a third of the government's costs.
Saving: pounds 137,000 * Impact: Major reputational risk and failure to deliver on BBC's public purposes.
PLAID Cymru's shadow health minister Helen Mary Jones yesterday called Labour's failure to deliver on key pledges such as free home care an "insult" to Welsh voters.
After the China Center's failure to deliver their letter of credit on Monday - the fourth time they missed an agreed deadline to post security - discussions about the China Center taking space at 7 World Trade Center have concluded," Silverstein said in the statement.
Bratton to head the Los Angeles Police Department, his opponents sought to exploit his failure to deliver on his promise to hire more cops, fix traffic congestion and deal more effectively with schools while pushing an unpopular plan to expand Los Angeles International Airport.
Internet Complaints: Includes privacy issues, failure to refund merchandise, failure to deliver merchandise and online auctions.
These risks include, but are not limited to: failure to deliver systems as expected or failure of the systems to perform as expected, each of which could have a material impact on our business, our financial results, and the Company's stock price.