Ballots can be invalidated by stray marks or failure to follow directions, and VBM offers new opportunities for election sabotage.
What does FTFD stand for?
FTFD stands for Failure To Follow Directions
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of FTFD
We have 2 other meanings of FTFD in our Acronym Attic
- Fitness Together Franchise Corporation (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Fleet Town Football Club
- Fleetwood Town Football Club
- Fluid Thin Film Coating (anti-corrosion technology)
- Fourier Transform Flow Cytometer
- Full to Finger Counting (ophthalmology)
- French Team Fortress Classic League (gaming)
- Fast Track to Flash Communication Server (trademark of IdeaWeb.IT)
- First Teachers Federal Credit Union (Albany, NY)
- Franklin Trust Federal Credit Union (Connecticut)
- For the Fallen Dreams (band)
- Franklin Township Fire Department (Indianapolis, IN)
- Federation of the French Elite (gaming clan)
- Finding Time for Evangelism
- Finite Temperature Field Theory
- First Time for Everything
- Forget the Fuel Economy
- Fundación Tripartita Para La Formación En El Empleo (Spanish: Tripartite Foundation for Employment Training)
- Fast-Track Funding Flanders
- Fix the Freaking Finder (polite form; ArsTechnica.com)
Samples in periodicals archive:
taxpayers should pay the price for Prokop's failure to follow directions.
The risk is that some companies will interpret your failure to include salary information as a failure to follow directions, and your resume will be treated accordingly.