The new thin-film chip resistors are compliant to the QPL MIL-PRF-55342 specification with established reliability at the "R" failure rate level of 0.
What does FRL stand for?
FRL stands for Failure Rate Level (standard for electronic components)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRL
We have 75 other meanings of FRL in our Acronym Attic
- Flat Rock Junior High (Hendersonville, NC)
- Field Readiness Kit
- Flatcoated Retriever Klubben (Swedish: Flat-Coated Retriever Club; Sweden; est. 1977)
- Fork (street type)
- Fröken (Swedish: Unmarried Woman)
- Fyn-Related Kinase
- Fundusz Rozwoju Kultury Fizycznej (Polish: Fund for Development of Physical Culture)
- Forks (street type)
- Facility Restriction Level
- Family Research Laboratory (University of New Hampshire)
- Fantasy Racing League
- Feltman Research Labs.
- Feyenoord Rotterdam Lyrics
- Fiber Reinforced Laminate (paneling)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Lining (peramenent spa and hot tub refinishing)
- Field Research Laboratory (India)
- Filter, Air Roll
- Filter, Regulator, Lubricator (pneumatics technology)
- Finished Roof Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
All TBC Series capacitors are Weibull graded with three optional maximal guaranteed failure rate levels 0.
The M55342/10 thin film chip resistors comply with the QPL MIL-PRF-55342 specification with established reliability at the "R" failure rate level of 0.