In their article in the November 2011 issue of the Oncology Nursing Forum, Ashley, Dexter, Marshall, Mckenzie, Ryan, and Armitage (2011) demonstrated the use of failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) to improve the safety of chemotherapy administration in their institution.
What does FMAE stand for?
FMAE stands for Failure Mode and Effects
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMAE
We have 1 other meaning of FMAE in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet METOC Advanced Concepts Laboratory (US Navy)
- Forensic Mail Archiver
- Fort McMurray Association for Community Living (Alberta, Canada)
- FreeMarker Access Control List
- Fédération Martiniquaise d'Animation et de Développement (French: Martinique Animation and Development Federation; Martinique, France)
- Flow-Mediated Arterial Dilation
- Fluid Management And Distribution
- Foreign Morale Analysis Division (est. 1944; Office of War Information; Japan)
- Formation des Métiers de l'Art et de la Décoration (French: Art and Decoration Training Trades)
- Faculty of Management and Applied Economics (Burundi)
- Focused Microwave-Assisted Extraction
- Fountainhead Montessori Adult Education (California)
- Foreign Material Acquisition and Exploitation Unit (US Defense Intelligence Agency)
- Fanas Minis Autos Fribourgeois (Swiss car club)
- Federação Mineira de Arco e Flecha (Portuguese: Mining Archery Federation: Brazil)
- Filipino Martial Arts Forum
- FeO-MgO-Al2O3-Fe2O3-SiO2-H2O System
- Financial Matters Advisory Group (Hong Kong)
- Fire Management Assistance Grant
- Fleet Maintenance Assistance Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TA169 A consultant engineer with a background in friction materials and devices, Anleitner explains that failure mode and effects analysis is a formal process or study in which a subject is examined in detail and risk is assessed.
FMEA Analysis As an instrument we used a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) (wikipedia.
FirstEarth was established in 1997 to develop and market software to automate Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Sneak Circuit Analysis (SCA) for electrical systems.