Featuring fast failure detection, protection and advanced multi-vendor interoperability the FSP 150 includes Etherjack technology that enables advanced operations, administration and maintenance (OAM) capabilities.
What does FDS stand for?
FDS stands for Failure Detection (Sub)system
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDS
We have 212 other meanings of FDS in our Acronym Attic
- Food Distribution Research Society (Tennessee)
- Forwarders Debt Recovery Services (Hong Kong)
- Frequency Distribution of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep (biological psychiatry)
- Functional Description Requirements Specification
- Familial Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Florida Diabetes Retinopathy Task Force
- Facteurs de Risque Vasculaire (French: Vascular Risk Factors)
- Factor Defense Services, Inc.
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
- Fade Duration Statistic(s)
- Famicom Disk System
- Family Development Specialist
- Fashion Design Solutions (various locations)
- Fast Delivery Service (various locations)
- Fat Redistribution Syndrome
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum (physics)
- Fault Diagnosis System
- Feature Design Specification
- Federal Diversified Services
- Federated Department Stores, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional features enhancing design and system performance include oscillator failure detection (OFD), which helps the system detect power faults.
Late failure detection can result in considerable resistance to antiretrovirals, notably cross-resistance within the NRTI drug class.
While previous mesh restoration approaches typically required several hundreds of milliseconds, SSM-enabled failure detection and secondary path activation occur in sub-milliseconds.
The company is said to have eliminated troublesome microswitches and mechanical counters used in the past, and replaced them with all solid state electronics for counting and failure detection.
Failure Detection and Recovery in Resource Service Optimal-Allocation 14.
1ag), the FSP 150 family now features robust fast failure detection, protection and advanced multi-vendor interoperability.
Ipakchi is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, and holds patents on dynamic security analysis methodologies and instrument failure detection.